End Emotional Eating for good:
A step-by-step guide to end the control war with food.
Because life’s too short to be at war with cake.
Measure your body confidence
Have you ever stopped and really thought: how do I feel about my appearance?
Do you hate yourself while trying on new clothes?
Do you put yourself down or bully yourself?
Do you struggle to accept compliments?
Do you compare yourself to others?
If you answered YES to these questions, you’re in the right place.
“But how would you even understand what binging is like?”
While I’m still working on my shoe addiction, binge eating is a distant memory for me, even though I battled it for almost 20 years.
If you think I don’t understand how bad it can get, know this: When I was 28 years old, after a full day of bingeing, where my stomach was in so much pain I could hardly walk, I planned to drive into a telephone pole to end it all. I figured, even if I wasn’t successful, at least I would be in the hospital and they would stop me from eating.
So yes, I know how it feels to wake up in the morning and want nothing more than to have a ‘good day’ where food doesn’t ruin your life.
That’s why I created this short but effective course to get you back in control of your eating… and your life. It’s never too late to change. Yes, YOU CAN CHANGE.
First, we understand our enemy.
There are 4 stages that are involved with emotional eating. Knowing what happens during each stage (and what you can do about it) is the KEY to ending emotional eating.
This course is split into these 4 sections:
Curious? Well have a look into what you’ll be learning!
This 4 part video series includes a downloadable workbook, an eating questionnaire (to help you understand what you’re trying to change), and access to the online Confidence Club where you’ll get 24/7 support.
Have a listen to a student experience:
“I didn’t binge… I didn’t go down any of those isles. And I was ok when I got there. And I didn’t feel really overwhelmed. And I didn’t have to argue with myself “no don’t, yes do”. And I got home, and I actually had a normal dinner”
– Laura Arnold
Here’s what you’ll achieve
- Instant + lifetime access to the complete eCourse, so that you can start waking up with a smile everyday!
- The 4 stages of a binge (know your enemy! There are 2 points where you can stop a binge!)
- Understand why you get urges to binge (and what you can do when it happens)
- Learn how your bacteria may prompt a binge (“it’s not me, it’s my bacteria!”)
- How to bounce back from a binge (because failing to plan is planning to fail)
- Learn what your body is telling you about your binge (it’s a secret language)
- Understand why bingeing is like a drug habit (and why it’s so hard to quit)
- Get the support you need while doing the course in my Confidence Club (it’s ok to ask for help!)
Total Value = $99
Here are some options for joining today:
Emotional Eating eCourseGet ready to live a life that doesn't involve worrying about food!
Valued at $99!
- Includes a 4 part video series:
- Part 1: How to deal with the Trigger Stage
- Part 2:How to deal with The Urge Stage
- Part 3:How to deal with The Behaviour Stage
- Part 4: How to deal with The Guilt Stage
- Downloadable 8 page worksheet for you to complete
- Takes approx 2-3 hours to complete – efficient and effective!
- Lifetime access (no time limits to complete course)
- Includes access to my Confidence Club!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? Yep, it’s that simple – you can come back and re-watch the videos as much as you like. However, I must say, I know how easy it is to give out your password to a friend or family member so they can watch the series… but if I could please ask, if you care and respect what I do, don’t share. Please do the right thing 🙂
How is the course delivered?
The course is delivered in a series of 4 videos. You can start and stop the videos as many times as you like. There is also a downloadable worksheet that you will need to print to complete the questionnaire and exercises.
Please note, this webinar is for those who feel capable to either start or continue recovery on their own. It is not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or be a substitute for medical advice. Binge eating (and purging) can have serious health consequences, therefore if you are experiencing mental or physical health issues, or if you have suicidal thoughts, please get professional help immediately.
How much do you spend on food?
Isn’t $29 a better investment? A chance to end emotional eating for good!